BOSU® Balance Training<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3161

BOSU® Balance Training
Erika Quest
Class 3161

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Oh CADM Thank you SO much! Lots of love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I loved this class, so much fun! Thank you Erika Quest !
Erika Quest
I'm so glad Marta Thanks so much for taking class with me! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Energetic and fun! Thank you.
Erika Quest
Hey Amy Thanks for taking class and commenting! Glad you enjoyed! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Yay!. Another great class on the Bosu! Thanks Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Loved this video Erika! I found new ways to use my bosu!! Thanks so much!
Erika Quest
YEAH! Thank you Allison and Denise SO stoked you took class with me and will wake up new pathways with the BOSU and how it stimulates different biofeedback through the brain and body. Much love, Erika
Lori
1 person likes this.
I have been working actively on my balance training since an injury last year using a balance board, step 360, MOTR and now my recently purchased BOSU. I was finally able to do this workout, although had to switch to the step 360 for the lateral lunges (flat stepping surface) because I’m still working on ankle stability. What a great workout!
I have made my goal workout to perfect your BOSU reformer workout this year and I am coming along well. Thanks so much for this important work.! I didn’t realize I needed balance work until my injury. I hope you will be back soon with more.
Erika Quest
YES Lori this is SUCH awesome feedback and news! I'm so thrilled for you and I can totally relate to needing balance work post injury. It's critical that we train balance even more after we suffer something which compromises us even more than just general life compensations. Much love and congrats, Erika
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin