BOSU® Balance Training<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3161

BOSU® Balance Training
Erika Quest
Class 3161

Watch this Class
Rebecca P
1 person likes this.
I finally got around to taking this class as I have been dusting my bosu balls more than using them... Lots of challenges and creativity so thank you!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Yeah Rebecca thanks so much and lots of love from Cali! Hope to see you soon, too. Much love, Erika
Great Flow :)
Erika Quest
Ana Margarida Cordeiro Ferrao Thank you so much! I love the BOSU. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
awesome class Erika!  definitely will be added to my weekly routine.  Please create more workouts using the Bosu. 
Erika Quest
Jasmin Thanks so much! I love teaching this one. Appreciate you taking class with, Nico, Meri and I! Much love, Erika
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Great class!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Rajashree Srirangarajan Well, that is just lovely! Thank you so much for taking class with Nico, Meri and myself Rajashree. Much love, Erika
Danielle A. Hendricks
This was great! I did another one of your BOSU workouts today (Class #778), and there was no repetition from one to the other, so they complimented each other perfectly! So challenging, fun, creative, and clearly instructed. Thank you!
Rhiannon W
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyable, loved the expansion and chest opening on the bosu! Shoulders feel lush. Thank you :)
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin