Ballet/Mat Fusion<br>Deborah Harris<br>Class 3246

Ballet/Mat Fusion
Deborah Harris
Class 3246

Watch this Class
New to PA! Loved this one - great energy. Question: you say "seal" is more about squeezing with the inner thighs... I found this difficult to do versing just bringing the feet together. I always thought the clapping of the feet was a minor distraction (fun game) while your corp did the difficult job of balancing you for a longer period of time.
2 people like this.
Great challenge for me. I did the Teaser, yay! Will be back for more. Thank you! 🎈❀️
2 people like this.
That was AMAZING! Loved every second. A real killer routine! thanks so much.
2 people like this.
What a beautiful personality you have Deborah! Thank you for a great end to my week!
1 person likes this.
Love your enthusiasm and method of teaching! My new fav! Thank you for sharing!
1 person likes this.
Yes Deborah!!! Love seeing you on PA and oh my, this is the best one yet! Perfect class 😊 loved the variations, hip work and overall challenge!
1 person likes this.
LOVED!! This made my Sunday Funday of mat even better! Love your cueing, instruction and positivity!
As a morning workout, my entire body feels awake now. Thank you! It was challenging and fun!
Outstanding! Loved the variations and your enthusiasm! What fun and yet challenging! Thanks so much!
I love this class, it’s given me some great variations to use next week. Thank you!!!
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin