Feel Good Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3321

Feel Good Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3321

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thanks, Amy, I woke up and arthritis in my hands was horrible. No problem with this workout, not too much pressure on my hands. Jennifer I love my balance body studio reformer with the tower. I had an Allegro and an old studio. I sold both and bought a brand new one last year. I added red springs to the tower and got 2 red, 1 green,1 blue and 1 yellow spring for my reformer. It's perfect! my husband built me a spring rack just like the one balance body has on their site. It makes it easy to grab what I need and looks pretty awesome on the wall too.
1 person likes this.
Hi Lisa -- thank you for the feedback. !
1 person likes this.
Thank you everyone....it makes me smile ear to ear when I read comments like these!
1 person likes this.
Jennifer -- I'm like using the Gratz when I'm doing the original Method and it's repertoire. It works, period. If I'm feeling in the mood to do something off the traditional/authentic track, I enjoy the Balanced Body equipment. It provides a wonderful environment to change angles of ropes, pullies, springs etc. I think both is ideal. If you don't have to switch out your equipment -- don't. It's a wonderful educational tool for body, mind, spirit to feel the differences on the different equipment.
2 people like this.
Thanks Lisa and Amy Havens your feedback helps! :o)
1 person likes this.
Would you do the first part (articulating bridge) with osteoporosis or modify? Thanks
Hi Liz, good question -- I would need a bit more information about the student/person ie: where is their osteoporosis more present -- hip or spine and if spine, what degree of osteo do they have? To be more safe all around and for you/a teacher to avoid possible questions -- I would leave it out and do a neutral bridge instead. Without knowing/seeing the person in front of me however, they may be able to articulate. When in doubt, leave it out.
1 person likes this.
Woooowww, this was my first home reformer practise on my brand new reformer I love it!! Now I am even more addicted to Pilates Thanks Amy x
1 person likes this.
Hi Julie -- Yay, how exciting!! Thank you for moving with me while you broke in your new home Reformer ! Keep it up!
1 person likes this.
Love all of your classes I do; I always feel fantastic afterwards..Thank You :)
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin