Strong Mat Variations<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3399

Strong Mat Variations
Mariska Breland
Class 3399

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing! so many creativity, variations to simple exrices! and your way of teaching is so fun and easy spirit! thank you
1 person likes this.
I love you as a teacher, Mariska, and I REALLY love this class!! Very challenging and so creative!!
1 person likes this.
Great class and interesting cues!thank you!
Marna - my bet is tight pecs or internal shoulder rotators. I'm tight there too!
ALWAYS LOVE Mariska's classes. Thank you!
Longyu L
喜欢
I loved this class so much!! Especially all the hollowed ab work. I promised myself that I would do more mat classes. This class delivered!! Thank you:)
LOVE!
I REALLY enjoyed this workout! I usually never like the “variation” workouts because they are either too boring, too fast (which is hard to follow when learning a new move) or I feel like I’d of gotten a better workout sitting on my couch. Thoroughly happy with this workout. Instruction was perfect too!
Thanks Kelly - these aren’t his exercises but I was taught by the best mentor ever for understanding how to do variations well. If you haven’t checked out Julian Littleford’s videos, I think you’ll love them, too! Unfortunately he passed away many years ago but we’re blessed to be able to take class with him here.
31-40 of 87

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin