34 Mat Exercises<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3411

34 Mat Exercises
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3411

Watch this Workshop
Pilates Emma
Thank you Benjamin & Meredith..... I have only watched the first 45 mins or so ... ..so much invaluable content ......delivery is so honest & captivating ...I can't wait to engage with the rest of the workshop ...x
Wow! Such amazing feedback.
This is truly an incredible resource.
Hats off to the AMAZING Benjamin Degenhardt!
3 people like this.
Thank you for both of you...Benjamin Degenhardt this is a great class, very good explanations and clues...
3 people like this.
Wonderful tutorial! So much to take away for my own practice and for my teaching. This is the first time in 15 years of Pilates practice that I have felt successful with scissors and bicycle! Thank you Benjamin and Meredith!
Mayu
3 people like this.
Amazing work, amazing knowledge. Could not thank you both enough!
2 people like this.
Just amazing thank you both for sharing this. I really struggle with the swan and rocker do you have any tutorials to help with this?
Benjamin Degenhardt
Nancy - that just made my day! Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on your success!!!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Hi Teresa - I don't have videos for these exact exercises, but I there is a series of videos breaking down advanced Mat work along with 30-minute practice sessions to prepare the body for success in the given exercise. Perhaps the "Rocking" and "Boomerang" or "Crab" videos might help you with the "Swan" and "Rocker". You can find them here!
Sarah B
3 people like this.
This is absolutely wonderful - thank you. And your English is impeccable. ;) Grüße aus Leipzig!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Sarah - Dankeschön, und liebe Grüsse zurück in die alte Heimat!
31-40 of 110

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin