Lengthening Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3450

Lengthening Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3450

Watch this Class
Pascale Perez
Thank you Amy, I enjoyed very much your class as usual. Excellent
2 people like this.
Great class Amy. Very classic and form oriented. I loved it. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Excelente. Me encantan tus clases Amy!
1 person likes this.
Amazing and Brilliant as usual Amy. I enjoy your classes so much. Beautiful cuing and choreography. Thank You!
2 people like this.
Loved it!! Great cueing!
1 person likes this.
Great class , lovely ideas with band , I enjoy your classes very much . You did mention a while back that you will do a ball class sometime Amy ! !
1 person likes this.
Hello, I'm going to change my credit card and I need to cancel my subscription to Pilates Any Time, temporarily, how do I do it?
Jaqueline Cavalcante, Brasil.
Jacqueline ~ I looked at your account and saw that you paused it for 3 months. If you need to change the restart date, you can do so by logging in and following the prompt that appears. Also, you can update your payment information by following these instructions. If you have any trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
this was so good Amy! So many good cues. I really loved when we did roll over and imagined we had the band and we’re pulling it apart. I also really loved your version of the single leg kick. This workout is so good for someone that needs upper back work and most of us do! Going into my favorites! Xoxo
1 person likes this.
Great class! love the quadruped ending!! As always, you deliver a clear and precise lesson. Thanks
1-10 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin