Hamstrings For Ease & Grace<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3454

Hamstrings For Ease & Grace
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3454

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Thank you niedra, that was inspiring and " unraveling " loved the work with the ball all the way down the hamstring, very effective
4 people like this.
Thanks for the clear instructions and great release. Most of my clients need this!
Thank You Neidra, after being cleared to resume Pilates just one month ago, my tissues are experiencing some fibrosis along with atrophy. This was the perfect pace and amount to balance my lower body during my recovery. Much gratitude for sharing!
Ewa
2 people like this.
this is great thank You :)
Lori
3 people like this.
I have seen a big difference in my stiffness with rheumatoid arthritis since I started doing facial relief mostly through your classes. Thank you for helping me to have a better quality of life.
2 people like this.
Thank you! I feel better
2 people like this.
AMAZING!!!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all for your comments, I am thrilled to read that you are enjoying this work. If any of you have questions please fee free to ask and I will do my best to help out.
1 person likes this.
Amazing.
2 people like this.
This was so wonderful. These are things that I have worked on but rarely take the time for myself. Once again I am so glad I joined this challenge. I have some injuries that have bothered me for years. I felt so much relief that it almost brought me to tears, not of pain, but tears of why I haven't I been doing this! Thank you!!!
1-10 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin