Opening Chest & Shoulders<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3456

Opening Chest & Shoulders
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3456

Watch this Class
Oh my Goddess, this was brilliant! The pain with the ball was excruciating on the side of my frozen shoulder.But lo and behold, after I could place my arm on the floor! Amazing! I will do this one each day untill I have my full mobility back. Thank you Niedra Gabriel !
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Lisette-Anne for your lovely post. I am always so happy to read about the effect this work is having , especially when it helps unravel deep pain and trauma - like your frozen shoulder. Please let me know how you progress as you repeat this work.
I feel taller and grateful, thank you, thank you...
I can’t seem to open is there something I need to enter
Niedra Gabriel
HI Trish, can you send me more information on what you are doing? I will try to recommend if knew more, I don't know what you re struggling with , please be more specific about what you are doing and where you are having a challenge.
Trish ~ You have access to the first 2 classes in this challenge. Day 3 will open for you tomorrow. You should receive an email each day when a new class is unlocked.
What's that orange ball called please?
Niedra Gabriel
Orange ball is a franklin ball. Make sure you check the dimensions per the what is needed video.
1 person likes this.
Wow!  That was fantastic!!  I was very tight from a circuit HIIT training yesterday, and felt extremely tight at the beginning.  My range of motion and lack of tightness was very evident at the end of the sequence.  Thank you!!
Niedra Gabriel
Glad you experienced so much relief from this work.  Yes, we store loads of tension tha sticks around if we do not release it. awesome!
41-50 of 82

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin