Valgus and Varus Knees<br>Cara Reeser<br>Tutorial 3475

Valgus and Varus Knees
Cara Reeser
Tutorial 3475

Watch this Tutorial
Kathleen M
1 person likes this.
Thank you [Cara Reeser] , you are a wealth of knowledge and I love your gentle approach! ❤️
1 person likes this.
I have structurally knocked knees. So thank you for this video and the tips to help strengthen my legs. I don't think these types of issues are addressed enough in the Pilates world. Hats off to you:))))
2 people like this.
Message of the day: honor the structure of your client! Maybe I heard it before but now it has sunken in to a deeper level of understanding! It is the way you communicate it, Cara! Beautiful, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Cara! So many lightbulbs went off here. You explain everything so well, and I can’t wait to try some of these exercises with my clients and myself. Wonderful stuff!!
1 person likes this.
This is extremely helpful - can you please do one on lordosis??
2 people like this.
Hi Cara, your information in this tutorial is so direct and came right at the time I most needed it! I can't thank you enough, additionally, for the reminder that we are here to meet people where they are that we can't always fix them! Wonderful!
Great class, it is helping me a lot. Greetings from spain Cara.
Rinnie W
1 person likes this.
Thank you Cara, I learned a lot from your tutorial, and thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge. 
This is such an informative video. Full of useful tips that I will definitely be taking into my studio. Thank you!
Thank you!
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin