Smart Moves Reformer<br>Jared Kaplan<br>Class 3514

Smart Moves Reformer
Jared Kaplan
Class 3514

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Burak you got it! The carryover and transference into everyday actions is exactly the point: use primal patterns in a thorough + thoughtful Pilates workout, applying detailed movement science to a strong + sweaty workout. Glad you enjoyed!
1 person likes this.
What a great class. clear cuing and instructions, loved the pace and explanations as well. Thank you!
Thanks Maureen !
1 person likes this.
YOU ARE A LEGEND !!
Vanessa LOL thank you - i'd love to hear what inspired and excited you?!
2 people like this.
Hey Jared Kaplan , I was inspired by the way you taught, your tone, your presence, and repertoire. I connected with what you were doing! Thank you
Thank you Vanessa , so happy I could inspire! You're very welcome.
1 person likes this.
AMAZING!! I am so inspired by this class. I will have to incorporate the Tarzan move in my classes and in my own workout. All kudos to you. I also love the isolation and upper body work. And great cuing! I also agree with a comment you said earlier about going against “shoulders down.” Same here! I’m trying to find better cues for that. I see too many clients overcompensate for shoulder opening. I’ve lately been saying “release tension” or “take a deep breath and open your chest.” Sometimes a bit of theraband helps them for upper body work later. What a great class!! I can’t wait to watch more of your work.
Thanks so much Tricialee ! Try "collarbones wide" or cue from the shoulder blades and see how your clients' respond - it may even open the breath/chest as a secondary result. What we tend to look for from the anterior shoulder is not how our clients perceive their own structure, so coming at it from a different angle can be a huge win and improves the accuracy of the intention.
1 person likes this.
Super fun, creative, and a good challenge! Thanks for a great class!
21-30 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin