Reformer Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3519

Reformer Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 3519

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi Cooper - your cuing of the RB knee stretch was a real light bulb moment for me- the knees are actively pulling the carriage in to the stopper- I know it sounds so basic, but just the way you cued it really helped to make a greater connection to the knees, the pelvis and the low abs all working together💜
Patti, I really appreciate hearing that! Thank you!
Terrip88* It does make sense to me. I'm flattered!
Patti, I just love those moments. You've probably heard that comment or something like it many times, but there you were, discovering another layer to the exercise and yourself! Very cool!
Amazing cues thank you nice
Monday sess x
1 person likes this.
Hi Kristi Cooper i can only do mat classes and noticed your absence. I hope your ok and 2019 is a blessed year for you. Praying for you.
I feel your absence too Kristi Cooper . Missing you!
Mirna
She has nice direction but has not queued the importance of correct breathing (exhale and inhale or vice versa)
alrighty! some great cues in this one...loved the kneeading footwork, the push/pull in coordination, and beginning knee stretch sitting on heels. Thank you thank you! YUM
Thank you, Kristi!
Always appreciate your mindful cues. This workout had a really thoughtful and thorough flow. In the end, I walked away feeling like I just had a full body massage! Totally needed this on a Monday morning. 🥳
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin