Zesty Mat<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3533

Zesty Mat
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3533

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah Bertucelli for a most enjoyable class. Was a little apprehensive about taking an hour 2/3 class, but i have gotten so strong through PA. Loved that you give yourself permission to use assistance when you need it. Laughing throughout also makes it all so much easier. Loved every minute of this class. So thankful for this platform. It is transforming my practice.
1 person likes this.
Super class not for the faint hearted😀 I love the prep for rollover, open leg rocker. The side weight bearing work was super. I like the way you encourage your class to push on and not give up
1 person likes this.
Great class - loved it and will return to it many times in the future.
1 person likes this.
Loved it! The pace, the thoughtful cues, the flow.... I love that you can teach a challenging class that has mindful moments but still have a fun/positive uplifting vibe.

I might be passing through Santa Barbara next summer so hope to take an in person class! Thank you Sarah Bertucelli
Wow Sarah, that was a great class! I don't know which of your instructions made the difference but I have never ever before rocked so smoothly during Rolling Like A Ball and Open Leg Rocker; what a wicked feeling! Thanks a lot for this experience; I want some more ;o))
Margie thanks for sharing your experience. Pilates Anytime really is an amazing resource. Thanks for being open to playful pilates! I sure hope to teach more mat classes soon.
Sharon and Hildy Thanks for playing!
Julia So great to hear from you! Again, I am thrilled that we are able to stay connected all these years. PLEASE get in touch when in SB. Send me a facebook message or email me at SMLpilates@gmail.com. I would love to see you. With a little advanced notice, I should have no problem making time.
Katia Thanks sharing! Rocking, rolling and spinal articulation has always been a challenge for me which is why I continue to play with different ways to feel the spine articulate or ground during these exercises. I am so pleased to hear the process and cues worked for you. YES! Another mat class where I play with a lot of rolling is class 2566. check it out. :)
Just what was needed! Loved getting to move with you this morning xoxo
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin