Texture Reformer<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 3538

Texture Reformer
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 3538

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! I love the cues you gave throughout class, especially during climb a tree. That one has always been hard for me, but I was happy with it today. Stomach massage, short box... Everything was wonderfully cued so that I found myself executing each exercise better than I have before. Thank you for bringing such great classes to PA.
Thanks Anne-Marie I'm so glad you liked it and it helped with some hard issues.
Brilliant thank you so much!
Maria Earle
I love being able to take your classes Amy! It brings me right back to my trainee days with you ...um...20 years ago? You continue to inspire me and nurture my journey as a teacher. I am ever grateful to you and Rachel for believing in me when I was just a green little sprout!
You are such an inspiration, I love every moment of your classes, thank you so much
Holy Swan, Amy. Feels like home to hear your voice and cueing. Loved this class and it’s focus.
Meg H
Great class- loved it!
Thanks I really enjoyed your expert ques and this class .
Great class Amy! Always great to be able to hear your words, descriptions and cueing!
Amy your cueing just changes the whole exercise. Thank you for a good workout. Discovered new things thanks to your precision
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin