Viktor Uygan
Class 3543

Watch this Class
Nancy T
1 person likes this.
cant get sound on any site - email me please? thanks
Class looks great, tho....
1 person likes this.
nancy ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with this video. I have sent you a private message with some troubleshooting tips.
1 person likes this.
Love the focus on full body connection the band helps to bring, and transition cueing. The mic drop finish is da bomb!! :) And glad TC asked and you answered about cervical issues.Thank you for this class!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Elizabeth
I am so happy you enjoyed the concept of connecting the body with the bands as well as the mic drop :) Thank you
Great work !! Thank you for the creativity and thought put on this. 👏👏👏👏 I actually have a long loop (12 total ) band. Bought it a couple years ago and fits perfectly on this class.
Viktor Uygan
Ana Margarida Cordeiro Ferrao happy you enjoyed the class and Thank you for sharing the picture
Sutthinee S
1 person likes this.
The next day after this class, i still feel connected and great. Love the creative idea of the band. I really feel connecting between each of my limps by the resistance of each pull.
Viktor Uygan
hi Sutthinee Thank you letting me know How you felt after class and very happy you enjoyed the connections the bands provides. 🙌😀
Olas P
1 person likes this.
great great great class!!!! thank you Viktor :)
Viktor Uygan
Hi Olas happy you enjoyed the class :)
11-20 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin