Konnections for Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 3543

Konnections for Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 3543

Watch this Class
Marcia K
1 person likes this.
you are so creative!  i like your classes a lot! the idea to conect your body with a theraband in this way is genius! thaks
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Marcia so happy you think I am so creative and you like my classes a lot! the idea to connect the body with a therabands lead me to invent Konnector and I am so happy it's really relevant to help our clients to understand the internal connection. Thanks again 🙏
Sivan A
1 person likes this.
This is my favorite class so far. Very challenging... my band was a bit too short but i still got an amazing workout. thank you.
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Sivan great to hear you find this your favorite class so far. The length of the band is very important and hope I you will find a longer band soon and give it a try once again. I promise it will be going to feel even better
WG C
1 person likes this.
Thank you again, Viktor! 
This is great! Love how the light band is used to reinforce body connection vs. progression/ teaching open chain movements. 
1 person likes this.
This is a great class connecting the band with your entire body for improved awareness/proprioception. Really brings awareness to how one part of body connects to everything else!! Can you please explain how to get the band set up for the bridging part of the class? I had a lot of trouble getting it set up correctly.
Lorena Vartabedian
amo esta clase. una y mil veces, gracias. 
Viktor Uygan
WG C I am so happy you enjoyed and recognized the connections that the light band provides thought out the movement. Thank you for you moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Lorena Vartabedian tan feliz de escuchar que amabas mi clase y mil gracias por mudarte conmigo  🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Hi Laurie B sit with knees bend and create an infinity shape with a band or 8 shape and place over your knees. Then create another 8 shape and place it over your knees and that's it. Hope this helps
31-40 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin