Balancing the Hip Flexors
Tom McCook
Tutorial 3622

Watch this Tutorial
Karen K
4 people like this.
Wow, this was excellent. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
really great instruction my hip flexors loved it. Just wondering if you can still do the exercises without the Franklin ball?
3 people like this.
Tom,
As always, your instruction is precise, your style understated, and your teaching invaluable.
Thank you!
Colleen Delfino
How bout that! Two different Colleens!
2 people like this.
Love this! Can't wait to try it!
2 people like this.
Thank you all, really happy to hear you are feeling the benefits! Thank you to both Colleens!
This was great Tom. I feel very restricted in my hips - I was the kid at school who couldn't sit cross legged and still can't :(
1 person likes this.
Thanks very much for this. I look so forward to every new class from you and have been re-watching the old ones too. Are there alternatives to using a Franklin ball? What's special about the franklin ball? My understanding is that they are a little softer than regular rubber massage balls, but i haven't seen one to actually know. I also wasn't entirely sure where to place the balls on my sacrum. Would love a pelvic floor class from you too!
Excellent class! This will help me with my ballet and extensions. Where can one purchase Franklin Balls and what are the other alternatives if any?
Great work. Thank you.
1-10 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin