Private Reformer Session<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 3705

Private Reformer Session
Carrie Pages
Class 3705

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Thank you, Carrie! We need MORE videos like this on PA. I don't learn anything new from watching instructors teach other well-seasoned Pilates instructors and professional dancers. This is so much more applicable to my day-to-day life as a Pilates trainer to "normal" bodies.
1 person likes this.
Carrie I absolutely loved everything about this class & your wonderful energy, passion and enthusiasm was next level. Your cueing was superb & I've come away with so many useful tips. Cannot wait to try the stick trick! Thank you so much and I would love to see more of these classes. xx
Jacqueline P
1 person likes this.
I love seeing this! So great to talk about how we make clients feel! And I love seeing ladies with curves!!!
1 person likes this.
Brilliant class. Love the stick image . Look forward to the workshop x
Thank you sooooo much for all of your kind comments!!!!
Alexa C
1 person likes this.
Gosh this is so inspiring. It is so hard to communicate effectively and be thorough with cueing and I aspire to be like you one day!!! Waiting anxiously for your workshop!!
1 person likes this.
Amazing class, loved the stick cue, I am going to use it today to work better on a neutral pelvis, awesome idea! Will follow your classes! thank you x
1 person likes this.
Where can I find the workshop she mentioned on the video?
Juka ~ This workshop will be filmed in June. We hope you enjoy it once it's on the site!
1 person likes this.
As a studio teacher in training, I found this enormously helpful to improve and hone how I cue for the person in front of me. It was great to see the cues translate so successfully into the client. Fantastic session, would love to see more like this!
21-30 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin