Locomotion Warm Up<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 3761

Locomotion Warm Up
Juan Nieto
Class 3761

Watch this Class
Juan Nieto
Fernando ðŸ˜‚
Juan Nieto
Thanks so much NancySanchezPilates. I love your style! 

Un cordial saludo.
Juan Nieto
Thanks to you for watching Maryam !
Very interesting. We all need time to "play" with movement but gain so much from it. Thank you juan
I love these kind of movement and always search for ideas on social media. Unfortunately, most of the time the movement itself is not explained. Everything happens so fast, its hard to follow and repeat. So I am happy to see your class here with detailed explanations! Hope that one day I will be able to move as smoothly and as "animaly" as you do. Looking forward to more. 
Juan Nieto
Thanks to you Sharon. I agree, Play should be much higher in our priorities.
Juan Nieto
Thanks Ekaterina, I'm glad the class helps you develop, I always try to make things useful for the audience. I'm sure there will be more! 
Joley Holliday
Thank you Juan, this was so cool to do! I find it so interesting that my three young children move in these patterns all the time (usually whenever we get to a large open space!) with no instruction, just feeling their bodies and learning how they can move. As we get older we become less interested or less adventurous but it's still as important to wire the pathways for all kinds of movement. Thanks again! 
Emmalai ?
🥰it is very useful for the class trainging I love your programs
Juan Nieto
Joley Holliday ABSOLUTELY AGREE! I'm sure many of this movement were inspired by children's movements. It is quite human and that's why it feels so good. Thanks!
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin