Locomotion Warm Up<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 3761

Locomotion Warm Up
Juan Nieto
Class 3761

Watch this Class
Juan Nieto
Of course Caroline B! make your own version of them, that's the beauty of movement practice. I'd love to see your progress. Best regards.
Thank you for sharing this Juan! I do a lot of ‘ground work’/locomotion movement myself and love incorporating bits into my Pilates classes : )
Thanks for another excellent video Juan. I have been enjoying the functional movement patterns.
Juan Nieto
Well done Ria! Definitely people love to move out of the equipment from time to time, it's a lot of fun. Thanks for watching! 
Juan Nieto
Me encanta el mensaje enigmático Fernando 🧐.

Abrazo! 
Juan Nieto
Thanks Rodrigo! I know you do, keep going my friend. 

Be st regards.
 Very Interesting, as always I notice that more and more we go towards spiraling and round movements, not as square as it was supposed to be some time ago in pilates in general..
Hola, Juan,
!Muchas gracias por este presentación!
Thank you for taking the leap of faith (as you said in a previous comment) and posting this video. 
As a former modern dancer, I am drawn to this kind of natural movement/floor work. It feels so good on my body.
I love challenging my "active agers" with appropriate versions of this kind of work, so thank you for leading me into a place of further exploration.
!Encantado de verte, y muchas gracias. Me encantaría ver más!
Agradecido,
Nancy Sanchez
Maryam
very creative Juan Nieto . Thank you
Juan Nieto
Sure! I agree with you Filippo. Sometimes the interpretation of Pilates is too tight and square. However, there're hundreds of examples at Pilates Anytime where creativity and flow is the key part of Pilates, no doubt we are changing as a collective. Thanks for your comment. 
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin