Rotator Cuff Phrasing<br>Lesley Powell<br>Tutorial 3828

Rotator Cuff Phrasing
Lesley Powell
Tutorial 3828

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Very nice and interesting work. Thank you, I'll practice ...
How could you know about my troubles? Viera (63)
2 people like this.
Thanks for such great visual and verbal cues, Leslie. "Sucking the bone ... like a cold milkshake." Love that! More, please!
1 person likes this.
Thank you!! I'm going to add these exercises to my own daily routine and definitely I'll share this with my clients!!
so helpful, Lesley! Thank you for breaking it into pieces, - it still is such a complicated area! With clients who are stuck with high shoulders, - pulled up and tight in inward rotation, - would you also do this? 
Waking the rotator cuff muscles have made amazing changes in my clients’ shoulders.  Between understanding the bone rhythms and improving rotator cuff function is key to a better shoulder girdle. 
Jodi B
I love the way you explain things clearly with visuals. Looking forward to more. :)
Watching all these videos has been so enlightening, and is most valuable resource for me, thank you for this lovely precise teaching. When are you going to come to London?!
Leslie Powell, I Love You! Great cueing, partnering and encouraging. You have given me a much clearer understanding of shoulder movement. Muchas Gracias!
This is so informative thank you!
Thank you very much for these cues!!!!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin