Mat for Stress Relief<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3987

Mat for Stress Relief
Amy Havens
Class 3987

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful. Thank you Amy xx
2 people like this.
I've been doing a lot of weight workouts because quarantine has put a stop to my cardio and my muscles have been so sore. I didn't even realize how sore they were until I took the time to feel everything in this class. It reminded me of my days at dance conferences when the slow, meditative morning classes would fill up fastest in the third day when we're all sore! It put me in exactly the right headspace. Thank you so much!
So soothing and it felt sooooooo good to move nice and slow.  Thanks Amy!  A big hug from Switzerland.
Thank you so much Catherine Kate Cynthia Mariia !!  More on the way!
1 person likes this.
Kellyann your comment has really touched me. I hear the truth and honesty in your response and I think there are many feeling similarly --- not being motivated, not being able to move right now.  This uncertain time is laying down quite a bit of heaviness and stress, on levels that we're not really aware.  Having the unstructured time on the ground is useful I feel, to let in, whatever needs to be let in.  Breath and flow..... good medicine for sure.  I just filmed a similar style of class and have one more in the works.  :). They feel good to me too!
Patricia Kat D. PilatesLatina  thank you and I'm so happy this class felt good and yes, soothing!  Perfect description!!
1 person likes this.
Aahhhhh Amy !  My first class in 3 months . It was just magical . Thank you from Johannesburg .South Africa 🇿🇦🌈🦒🦓🐘
Summer G
Fabulous! Perfect start to the day after a too long sabbatical from Pilates.  Thank you! Relief is instant!
Vanessa N
I will definitely come back to this class again. It was so fluid and relaxing. I especially loved the neck stretching.
Rachel N
Thank You!  just want I needed today. 
101-110 of 182

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin