Fascia-Focused Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 4014

Fascia-Focused Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 4014

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This class is wonderful, Elizabeth you make me laugh!! Brilliant as always
Allyssa, where would we be without humor? I love the surprise of a subtle joke in the middle of intense concentration
Dieter N
Great class, a love the different smal moves! Thank you!
iOS
iOS
1 person likes this.
Great session. I found it challenging. Looking forward to the next one.
What an absolutely wonderful class Elizabeth! I took so much away from this. Your cues are superb as always, what a delight you are to listen to and watch. Thank you so much for the gift of your wisdom x
Beth M
1 person likes this.
Wow! That class was beautiful and challenging. Elizabeth you are a poet with your words and actions. Thank you.
Hi Elisabeth, as usual very inspiring and exploratory class. I have a question for you with regard of the bridging section with feet on foam roller and hands on ring. Is the spine imprinted in the mat during the intermission for the hips ? I am asking because it felt more natural to me to imprint to supper the spine when the legs were moving.
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful class, so welcome in those strange times! It prompted me to look up 'fascia' - I had no idea what it was... I have had a bit of a sore lower back for the past 3 days and with some carefully selected PA classes (including this one this morning!), I am now almost pain-free... and learned about fascia. I love your energy and sense of humour. I had to pause 3 times, as you got me laughing, and lose my balance ! ('grab something that belongs to you' had me in stitches!). Thank you, Elizabeth.
Thank you Laurence🙏Where would we be without laughter?!? For more information about Fascia please take a look at the Pilates Anytime workshop on Fascia in Pilates with Tom Myers and me. I have written a book Fascia in Motion that is discussed in a Pilates Anytime talk with Amy Havens filmed in January 2018.
Nathalie W
1 person likes this.
I mean this in the most endearing way possible ... If Moira Rose taught Pilates this would be the class.
41-50 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin