In Memoriam<br>Mari Winsor<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 4118

In Memoriam
Mari Winsor
Pilates Anytime
Special 4118

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
I did her videos back in college in my dorm and always have loved her programs. What a free and beautiful spirit!
1 person likes this.
I had no idea Mari was sick. I am sorry to hear she left this world and at the same time, I celebrate her graduation from living in this world. She inspired and touched so many people! Thank you Mari for shining your light onto this world! 
Melissa C
1 person likes this.
What an amazing woman.  She talked about engaging the everyday person, and that was me.  I religiously watched her videos daily for years.  Her personality, smile and sense of humor was my daily medicine and really kept me motivated in tough personal times.  What an angel, her contribution to the world will live on forever. Thank you Mari.
1 person likes this.
I joined the Pilates world back in 2002 after seeing her ads on tv and getting her videos.  She inspired me to begin my Pilates journey and get certified to teach back in 2003.   Bless you always Mari.  You influenced so many.  
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful and touching tribute. Mari started many Pilates careers because she was so generous in sharing her teaching. I will forever be grateful for her presence on this earth.
1 person likes this.
A lovely tribute to a generous and talented lady. Thank you Mari for your vision.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing this! Mari was the reason I started pilates! An inspiration! RIP Mari
Chrissy L
Beautiful tribute to a beautiful, inspiring angel. xoxo
She was instrumental in bringing Pilates to non dancers and individuals who had never experienced the work. Her work and commitment will be remembered. 
Maryam
R.I.P Mari
41-50 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin