In Memoriam<br>Mari Winsor<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 4118

In Memoriam
Mari Winsor
Pilates Anytime
Special 4118

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
Mari, you are the Best and thank you. Great tribute.
Sally M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful xx
1 person likes this.
Mari introduced me to the world of Pilates 20 years ago via a tv commerical selling her dvd’s.  She was such a great teacher...because of her Pilates became my passion it is now my career.  I pray your healed body is resting in the arms of our Lord.
1 person likes this.
Marvelous Mari.  She inspired and motivated so many, including me.  Her teaching techniques were filled with both precision and humor.  We can all learn from her life of giving and dedication.
Thank you Mari Windsor.  You are with us in Spirit, Always.
Maureen G
1 person likes this.
Thanks you, Pilates Anytime, for sharing your touching words and memorable pictures of Mari.  She was so insightful and loving and intelligent; way ahead of her time.  I still have her DVD"s and she will be in my thoughts forever since I learned so much from watching her 20 yrs ago.  Nancy
1 person likes this.
So very sorry. I hope you are happy and free now in your next consciousness Mari 
1 person likes this.
Very moving x thank you for letting us know she had passed
SHEILA M
1 person likes this.
Sending prayers & blessings as she transitions to her and her family and friends. In gratitude for this. beautiful opportunity to be able to do Pilates on-line. 
1 person likes this.
My teacher and inspirations. Land like a Butterfly Mari.      Rebecca Silvey.    Alpha Pilates
1 person likes this.
She was my introduction to Pilates. RIP Mari!
31-40 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin