Feel-Good Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4136

Feel-Good Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4136

Watch this Class
Libby K
1 person likes this.
This really was "a whole lot of feel good" for me. The pace was so nice.  Not rushed... plenty of repetitions.  I loved this sweet, simple class Amy.  Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you. Great to have a class with aeropilates reformer. Would love more!!!
1 person likes this.
I could almost feel how good this probably is, due to not having a reformer! But have been looking into getting this particular model. So for me, a good taste of the possibilities. Thank you
Great class as always Amy. Clean and very nice full body workout. I’ve had my aeropilates reformer for 8 years. An excellent value especially paired with my favorite Pilates Anytime classes. Thank you for your clear instruction and motivational style.
2 people like this.
I just got an aero machine and I LOVE Amy’s classes! So happy!
2 people like this.
Would LOVE more classes on the aero!!!
2 people like this.
Wonderful, full-body at home workout! I finally got a reformer for the house, and am loving Pilates Anytime daily! Thank you, Amy for another feel fabulous session!
1 person likes this.
I greatly appreciate your skill and calm demeanor. Thanks for doing a reformer class today.
Barbara S
1 person likes this.
Yes, thank you for new reformer class.... many of us have reformers so please more new reformer classes
Ellen A
1 person likes this.
Would love to have a version of this with modifications for osteoporosis (no flex ion) particularly on Balanced Body Allegro 2
21-30 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin