Feel-Good Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4136

Feel-Good Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4136

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Anne P Lori Sam Greenacre Jenny Candace Betty Jennifer so happy you all are enjoying this and yes, we are ready for Reformer classes, I agree!  We're Mat strong, but getting on the Reformer is important too!!
1 person likes this.
Lori my gosh, thank you so much for your kind response!!  This brightened my day!!
1 person likes this.
Kathy Kathy Alicia Connie Wendy Genevieve Malcolm Julie Thank you all so much!  Sounds like ya'll are wanting more Reformer classes, me too by the way!!
1 person likes this.
Judith Linda Janie Flemming Laura Rena Andy Barbara Ellen Thank you all so much, I appreciate you!
Jenny I have an Aeropilates machine, it's the one used in the other classes for home machines on here and mentioned in this article. I got a set of heavier tension bungees for mine so I have more variety of tension to work with. I also bought the box. It's not a studio machine but I don't need it to be, it's not getting that kind of punishment, I think it was worth the investment and there's so many of them secondhand going for a song!

1 person likes this.
Well brilliant again Amy! Simple thorough everything you need as a go to reformer workout! Many thanks 🙏🙏🤗
1 person likes this.
A whole lot of good! Thank you very much, dear Amy Havens! 👍🏻👏🏻
Stay well!!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Amy, awesome as always! I have an Aero so it was so nice to know exactly what tension, springs to use rather than me guessing! xx
2 people like this.
Great class and love the instruction on the aero body which I have. I hope to see more classes like this on this reformer and also new classes during the pandemic! So good to see Amy!
31-40 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin