Seamless Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4138

Seamless Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 4138

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
thankyou Meredith, from a grey rainy day in the Lake District, England. Your calm voice coaxed me through some of the trickier exercises, i feel ready to teach my online class tonight now!!
Racheal there is quite a lot of flexion in this class so it really depends on how pregnant you (?) are.
AnnS we have been on such a journey together after all this time.
Gary the adjustments are just SO satisfying.  

Thank you to you all for doing this class with me.  It feels so different from home...more connected somehow.
Mrs Smith
Meredith, I love every class you teach. Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing and, in doing so, guiding me as I share with others. The ripple goes on...
Blessings to you
Mrs Smith thank you for your sweet feedback.  The ripple goes round and around. Many blessings to you in return.
1 person likes this.
Always love your classes, Meredith. This was just what I needed on a rainy day. Thank you!
Adam M
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this wonderful workout. I’ve recently found your classes and they’ve been great for me. The pacing is perfect for my fitness level and age, and the exercises have given me new challenges and goals. Just what I needed!
Zofia and Adam thank you so much for being here and sharing your feedback!!
We gotta keep moving!
1 person likes this.
We are blessed we can move and open are bodies. Thank you Meredith to have the awareness to take us through this thoughtful process. This is a terrific warm up class or wonderful on its own to open and stretch.
Judy agreed.  And we much continue to count our blessings...
1 person likes this.
Love this class!  Thank you Meredith
21-30 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin