Strength Training Concepts<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 4167

Strength Training Concepts
Sherri Betz
Class 4167

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Hi Megan Macgregor and Doris, thank you for letting us know. The class has been corrected. We apologize for the inconvenience. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you SO much! Love your explanations, soo very helpful!
Totally awesome and helpful - what if you don’t have a dowel ? Or two! 
Sherri Betz
Hi Judith, I think EVERYONE should read Giangregorio 2015's Too Fit To Fracture: outcomes of a Delphi consensus process on physical activity and exercise recommendations for adults with osteoporosis with or without vertebral fractures https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5101068/ 
Sherri Betz
Elizabeth I think everyone has at least a broomstick or mop at home...I hope.  And if you need two supports, you can just stand next to a countertop or sturdy piece of furniture to hold.
Sherri Betz
Hi Deanna, Great question!  50 pounds US or 23 kilos.  Same as the weight limit on your suitcase for international air travel! 
Sherri Betz
Joelle the Vogue cover was a wonderful gift from a Pilates teacher training program student!  I was delighted to receive it!  Not sure where she got it...
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri for answering my question about the weights measure. In kilos it makes sense!
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Hi Jennifer, Good question!  I usually ask clients to bend their elbows and anchor their shoulder blades down and back so that they don't let arms just dangle by their sides with poor shoulder control.  It's okay to have the arms straight as long as they are controlled with good scapular position...
1 person likes this.
Fabulous, thank you Sherri.  Just the series I need right now to help my 81 year old Mom regain some strength nearly a year post a partial hip replacement.  Love the idea of the door straps to assist!   
What are your thoughts on using the clients walker as their balance aid?  Any tips on the correct height setting?  
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin