Your Delicious Spine<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4234

Your Delicious Spine
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4234

Watch this Class
Cynthia G
2 people like this.
Ah thank you so much for a wonderful hour of swirling and twirling and swinging and pulsing.  I really felt like I was in the water but with more control.  Stretching and using the breathing apparatus at a time like this is vital.  Love you images and your clear cues.  Go well.
2 people like this.
This is Gyrokinesis - you are even using the actual Gyrokinesis chair.  Why are you not calling in it Gyrokinesis?
Laurel D
1 person likes this.
lovely class thank you. I am 25 weeks pregnant and this really helped open everything up.
Cathleen Murakami
Cynthia, congratulations on your pregnancy and I am so glad that these movements were beneficial for you!
Cathleen Murakami
Leslie, yes you are correct.  If you are a licensed and fully certified GyroK instructor you are  aware of the licensing agreement(s) we all (as licensed GyroK and GyroT instructors) must abide by and sign.  Due to the parameters of how PA is utilizing this class presentation as well as the parameters of GyroT Headquarters, this particular class was taught and described in the manner it is. Thanks for your acute eye and hope you enjoyed!
Cathleen Murakami
Cynthia, awesome that it felt so lovely to you.  I love this approach to movement and am glad that you did as well.
Jess R
1 person likes this.
My husband did this class with me and loved it- it mood improved 100% :) Thanks it really helped to loosen up my spine
Pat M
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class Kathleen. After years of not really taking care of my spine this was a breath of fresh air. I will be following you.  Thank you. 
2 people like this.
this was really different - but I have to say, I felt marvelous when it was over!  Great class. 
1 person likes this.
That was lovely I really needed some breathing and reminded me of the Franklin method which I also love. Thank you wonderful ideas for my next lesson ;) xx
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin