No-Frills Reformer
Kristi Cooper
Class 4258

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Kristi- so great to “work” with you again ❤️
Sylvia M
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed working out with you Kristi. I'm new to Pilates Anytime and I love your Girl Time classes with Meredith. It was nice to take a solo class with you! It was perfect for what I needed today!! :)
1 person likes this.
Such a great class.  I found myself really breathing deeply and realized I've been holding deep breaths in rather than fully expressing them.  Felt great to let that expand!  
Emma R
1 person likes this.
thanks Kristi - i enjoyed that!  we are just getting out of a hard lockdown in Melb (one of the longest in the world!!) so i totally get that feeling of coming home to a favourite reformer
1 person likes this.
Welcome back, Kristi!  Great class:).  Now I need to name my reformer;). 
Thank you all so much for joining me and the kind words!  I can hardly wait to get back in the studio again. We're easing our way back, but should be in their more fully soon! 
Helen H
1 person likes this.
Oh I'm so happy to see a reformer studio video. Thank you, thank you. Just what I needed.
2 people like this.
Loved the energy and the spirit of this class. I'm new to Pilates Anytime. Thank you for acknowledging what many of us feel, the gratitude of being able to move and being able to return to the reformer. Loved the extension at the end. 
1 person likes this.
Loved it! thank you!
Kristine Sommerlade
Wonderful class - Thank you
21-30 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin