Streamlined Mat<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 4494

Streamlined Mat
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 4494

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
So great to have class with you again Diane, hope to see more of you!
Diane Diefenderfer
Thank you Rosemary. I am happy to be back with Pilates Anytime! More videos are forthcoming....and they will be indoors!!!
3 people like this.
I like about an hour of class so I did this one and Ken Gilbert's 30 minute  Standing Class 2902.  Nice mix of classes. I used 5 lb  leg weights for Diane's Class which worked for me.  I got a nice workout and had fun. Thanks Diane:) 
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed the class and your indepth interview on PA.  I wondered why in 10 years on this site I had never taken a class with you. I only take  mat instruction and apparently you didn't have any of those before. .   Hope there will be more!   Pretty certain I recognize the area where you filmed.......I'm in Newport Beach too.  :)
1 person likes this.
AMAZING class! Thank you!
Helen S
1 person likes this.
Loved this class thank you, such a beautiful space too!

1 person likes this.
Beautifully executed and demonstrated x thank you
What a wonderful class and such a refreshing place. Thank you Diane! Hope you can make more classes just like this. 
1 person likes this.
In a hotel room, feeling a little stiff. This class was superb. Beautifully choreographed. Look forward to more classes from you.
Agree with all of the above  comments! Great to see you back and look forward to more from you Diane. This class reminded me why I fell in love with pilates !!
1-10 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin