Reformer with a Twist<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4632

Reformer with a Twist
Amy Havens
Class 4632

Watch this Class
Thank you very much for all the yummy experiences!!!
Thank you Amy for a beautiful workout. Your voice, your cueing, your originality is exacty what I needed. 
Michelle H
The audio keeps cutting out on this video.
Fabienne M
I observed this video, but would love to take the class with you Amy!  I enjoyed watching!  Faye
Michelle H ~ I'm sorry that you are having issues with the audio on this video. I recommend trying our Video Troubleshooter in the FAQs to see if this fixes the issue. If you still have trouble with this video, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com for more options.
Linda T.
Great session Amy , love your mix of all the influences you've worked with and the blends you add, just what I needed this morning, Thanks 

Thank you Amy. I loved this class - I hike a lot and it felt like you had organised the session just for me! Definitely one of my favourites and one I'll come back to x
Angela S
Thank you Amy! I loved this class for my tight hips, so yummy and I am recovering from bursars on both hips. xoxo
Loved this class with you Amy - definitely got my day off to a much brighter start and given me plenty of inspiration too - thank you!
Happy to find this new class with Amy! I will have to revisit this multiple times. The first hip stretch was quite difficult for me. Thank you.
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin