Reformer with a Twist<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4632

Reformer with a Twist
Amy Havens
Class 4632

Watch this Class
Love this class Amy, it was just what my body needed. Thank you 🙏
1 person likes this.
What a fantastic class! I added this class to my Favorites playlist. Thanks  Amy!
1 person likes this.
wonderful Amy, thank you for this class with quite some juicy challenges! And I loved to look at your beautiful glowy, smily face!!
Thank you! Loved this class! I may have to do it one more time - so much to think about!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this, Thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
such a beautifull full, of thought class. thank you!
1 person likes this.
I feel so good! My new fave class. I will feel this one later. Loved!
1 person likes this.
Hello Terry D Alexandra M Tova A Tiffany DeMartin Silke L Carla  Sam Greenacre thank you all for taking the time to leave your comment about this class!  So happy you all enjoyed it!
Really loved this class, especially since I’ve been doing some deep hip opening stretching for a few weeks now , along with doing Pilates, and this class sure helped!…thx Amy 🙂
Amy, I always appreciate your thoughtful and creative style! This session was no exception. Challenging and fun, and I always learn an awesome new variation when you are teaching. That spinal roll down twist felt amazing on my tired back. 
Also feeling so great and unstuck in my middle muscles after this one... More fluid... and even my breathing feels more expansive now. Thank you,  Amy!
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin