Spinal Alignment
Regina Santos
Class 4877

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks Regina!
Jocette B
1 person likes this.
This is a good review for me. My exam is coming up this helps me a lot! I like how you mention the names of each exercise. Thank you!..I am a yoga enthusiast too:)🧘‍♀️❤😘
Regina Santos
Jocette B My pleasure!! Good luck on your exam and as Jay loves to remind... practice, practice, practice! 
Regina Santos
Jocette B and Namaste! If you check out the next one, Spinal Alignment, I draw another tie or two :) Enjoy and am sending you good vibes!! 
Jill
1 person likes this.
Love the fast pace which makes these classical moves feel athletic! Challenged me to stay focused, present, and keep up!
Regina Santos
Jill  Great - thank you for following :)  That's the intention! The next session of each series builds from the previous one. I hope you continue to enjoy! 
I'm really loving your classes Regina, thanks so much! I've done two of your reformer classes and I am hooked! I think the pace is perfect and have no complaints. Thank you for sharing your sweet way of teaching and sunshine self! I look forward to the next one. :0
Oops, that was supposed to be a :) haha
Regina Santos
Debbie oh thank you so much for working out with me! I'm glad the work resonates for you - I share the passion with you :) 
1 person likes this.
Loved it!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin