Theraband Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 494

Theraband Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 494

Watch this Class
Thank you Kristi for taking such good care of us. Your concern for each of us (whether in the studio or home) is so palpable. Love the way you offer viewers all the angles of an exercise to make sure we truly understand what you are looking for in an exercise.
I sure appreciate this comment having just returned from the road Joni! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
This class never gets old. My muscles feel energized and elongated. Love that foot work!! Kristi, you always make me smile and love your detailed instruction. Looking forward to more theraband classes!
Yes, more challenging theraband classes please! I happen to know <g> that there was one filmed with Meredith early in October that hasn't been uploaded yet.....
You were there Joni! Yes we've had a bit of a too much content problem given how many visitors we had over the summer. We have been diligently working on a plan to systematically film and disperse content so know one goes unedited for more than a week. That will still leave us with a lot of content to offer, but with our new plan, we should be able to tell you specifically when class will be out. Stay tuned (please).
For the travelers among us who so love how pack-able the theraband is but who don't have access to a mat. Today instead of a bath mat or a towel I used my laptop's soft cushioned case. It was great! Just make certain it is lengthwise to your body for rolling like a ball!
That is a GREAT idea Joni! Thanks!
superb- loved the class, thanks :)
Time to revisit this class and so glad I did! Frankly I'm grateful for your talking...your insights, nuanced cues and suggestions keep each class fresh and inspire us to keep seeking that often elusive "something more".
Thank you Joni!
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin