Energizing Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 5179

Energizing Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 5179

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy for the fun class, I always love your classes.  It's always great to take a class and need to figure out a different way to move my spine while trying to move through the exercises being presented (fused in lumbar spine so no articulation there so it forces me to come up with great variations)  😉 Thanks again!
1 person likes this.
I always love your classes!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy!  This class was very meditative for me.  Just what I needed after a busy and fun day!
1 person likes this.
What an absolutely beautiful sequence of flow!  My body is tingling all over!  Just what I needed to prepare my mindset for a day of continuing education.  Love, love, love this class.  Could feel your efforts and grace. 🙏🏼❤️
Courtney W
1 person likes this.
I always enjoy your classes Amy! Even when there are some moves my body really doesn't want to play with (hello Long Back Stretch!) Thank you for a wonderfully inspiring and energising class! x
Sara P
1 person likes this.
wonderfull class
Tamara Gilliland
Thank you Amy!  Wonderful class!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy that was wonderful! Energizing yet calming. Loved the balance \ stretch at the end and the music! I did have a bit of a problem with the long backstretch due  to a slight tear in my rotator cuff. Ugh! 
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy for a fabulous class, great cues and I always love your energy. This was just what I needed after a long car journey. Always love the flow, the sequences and variations and combo flowing moves in your classes.  Quite meditative I agree.
Michelle D
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. I truly enjoyed that. First thing on a Sunday morning and now I feel energized. 
11-20 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin