Take it to the Mat!<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 522

Take it to the Mat!
Meredith Rogers
Class 522

Watch this Class
Again...many thanks to all of you for taking class and sharing your feedback. I appreciate YOU!
1 person likes this.
Brilliant! Love the integration of apparatus work into the mat ~ beautifully done! Really enjoyed it! :)
1 person likes this.
love your classes merdith . great energy and awsome cueing!. i will be in s.b. jan how do i get a schedule of classes?? thanks
The schedule of classes is always at the bottom of every PilatesAnytime page. Would love to see you Kim!!
1 person likes this.
I LOVE this class. Is there any chance for more like this one in the future? Apparatus-style, but on a mat?

Thanks so much!
Thanks Emma. I will certainly keep your request in my mind for the next time I get to film. I have not taught one like this in ages :)
1 person likes this.
I don't know why I didn't do this class before since it has been available for quite a long time? I must say I regret it, since it really is a great class and a little bit different from the rest of your mat classes, Meredith. Never too late, though ;) More of these "bringing apparatus into the mat" style classes, please!!! And a big a thank you - as always, you are an amazing teacher!
Thank you so very much Janja. I will try to incorporate more "apparatus" style movements in my mat classes in the future.
1 person likes this.
I loved this class. Made such a change and as I don't have regular access to the Reformer it was great for me to transfer the exercises to the mat. Really enjoyed your calm teaching manner. Calm, focused class but working deeply and strongly. Will be coming back for more!
1 person likes this.
Awesome! Thank You!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin