Day 2: Abdominal Burn<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 5466

Day 2: Abdominal Burn
Tash Barnard
Class 5466

Watch this Class
Cornelia
2 people like this.
Wow. Such a great class! Feel super strong and ready for the day. If I Can ask a question: The role over with arms overhead is difficult for me, any tips? - I like it as i feel that i Can lower legs further, but I role first and the put my arms above head, not sure how to build to that one ?
2 people like this.
Gosh simple flow but oh so challenging. Thank you. Look forward to the next one.
1 person likes this.
Tash, what a fab ab workout. Love the mix and the froggies!!
Saphira B
1 person likes this.
Wonderful exercise for the abs, and great cueing. Thank you for this!
Sylwia S
1 person likes this.
Tash I love your workouts so much! Such a deep slow burn, also found it great few months postpartum
Tash Barnard
Chantal C WELL DONE !  I am so excited that you’re enjoying the classes !  Keep going !
Tash Barnard
Teresa S 
Whoop whoop !  That makes me sooooo happy 🤸‍♂️ Keep going Teresa - you’ve  got this !
Tash Barnard
1 person likes this.
Cornelia This is such a great question thanks Cornelia !  First of all WELL DONE for moving your body & digging deep !
The arm position is a variation to work the Abs more & rely less on the arms to get the legs over.
I would suggest for the safety of your neck to aim keeping your legs parallel to the floor - touching the floor should be your goal once your spine & ab strength / mobility has been established !  So for now - allow your arms to assist you - you can even turn the palms up as another variation. 

Let me know how it goes !  You’ve got this !!!
Tash Barnard
Lisa N eeek !  You have a good body mind connection well done Lisa !!! 🔥🤸‍♂️
Tash Barnard
1 person likes this.
Esme B I am so happy you’re enjoying the classes Esme !  I’m thinking of making the froggies my 2024 exercise!! What do you think ?  Let’s do them everyday !  He he 
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin