Strong Base Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 5496

Strong Base Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 5496

Watch this Class
Gracie H
Another amazing foundation class! Love doing these and am looking forward to more!
Such a great foundations class 
Shelly F
Courtney Miller is my favorite teacher!  I'm so happy to see these new classes!! 
Thank you Courtney. I enjoyed and loved the class. I loved the mix of mat and reformer exercices and god, this is not an easy class, playing the different springs and the pace was challenging.
This was a great class. I really needed this one today. Thank you1
Loved this Courtney - thanks so much!!!
Great class! I love going back to basics and getting away from over the top “creative” moves every now and then. Your cues and instruction were fantastic.
Loved the Foundations Flow and this one equally. Loved the pace and time spent on each exercise (not too much or too little). This was simple, yet challenging in so many ways. Loving this series so far. Thank you. 
Chanda Hinman
Michele M, thank you for your question. Everyone's back is shaped differently, and it can be counterproductive to force an imprint. Courtney is also talking, which can make Pilates breath more difficult in this position. It sounds like you are cueing correctly. If your client is anchored, not arching, and breathing laterally, they are likely in a good supported position. We have tutorials on breath and if you would like recommendations, please email us!
Daria V
Thanks so much❤️
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin