Inside Bone Health<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Workshop 577

Inside Bone Health
Rebekah Rotstein
Workshop 577

Watch this Workshop
Same problem with andrea, please anyone can help me. Thank you in advance
Belinda ~ I have just sent you an email and this is our general advice about playback issues. These FAQ's answer most playback issues.
What brilliant teaching Rebekah.I'm loving this.
Thank you Rebecca, you are always so clear in your explanations not only in this very informative workshop but on how to complete exercises on other filmings here on P.A. Not only was this workshop filled with valuable information but the Roller Class was fun and released so many areas needed today in my body. I always learn a couple of new tricks from you so keep 'em coming!!! Judy
P.S. I look forward to the Buff for Bones Weekend! : )
Thanks everyone - and Judy, so glad you coming to the LA Buff Bones licensing course next weekend!
Hi I just want to check that if I pay for a workshop is this only a one time payment and I can return to it at 'anytime'. maybe watching it several times.
Paula ~ Thank you for your forum post. When you purchase a workshop, you only need to pay for it once. You will always have access to it, even if you decide to cancel your account. You will be able to take as long as you like to watch it, and you can watch it as many times as you like. I hope you enjoy it!
Hi I have found Rebebekah's PA classes really clear and helpful. I am very interested in taking this workshop but would like to know if the information is still current or has any new research changed the key points that are made?
Also if the foam roller workout isn't specifically for clients with osteoporosis is it all safe for them?
I look forward to hearing from you.

HI Deana 1, Rebekah stays current on her information with regard to bone health. If there is new information since she has filmed this workshop or you have questions, I am sure she would be happy to share that information with you. If you have a specific question, you can ask it here, or you can contact her directly at the link below. Thank you for your inquiry.
Contact Rebekah
Hi Kristi. Thank you for being so prompt with your reply!
31-40 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin