FuseDance Fun
Tracey Mallett
Class 612

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really love it
1 person likes this.
HI tracy,
A very fun class, and am looking forward to incorporating some of these great moves into my classes.
Please let me know if you do any advanced workshops at your studio for instructors.
thanks, Connie Scolinos
MJ
1 person likes this.
This was truly an amazing class. I absolutely loved it and will do it again and again. Great cardio and strength.
1 person likes this.
Wow, wow, wow! This was great! Thank you Tracey, keep it coming! This is a great addition to my pilates workouts!
3 people like this.
I really like this dance. Our clients need cardio activity so we developed a cardio dance program in our studio and choreograph every song. It is hard to choreograph movement that is safe, works well with the music and manageable for all students. Nicely done. Could you share your playlist Tracey? What music licenses does Pilates Anytime use? I would be interested in your suggestions.
jas
jas
Great energizer after the long weekend,
jas
jas
Thank you!
another music question: what was the BPM?
1 person likes this.
Love EVERYTHING you you Tracey! Wish I could have come to see you in Beverly, MA. My studio is right around the corner from where you did your last training!!!

Do you have any good music suggestions? Always looking for fun "professional" music.
Hello everyone..I'm so overwhelmed by your lovely comments!!
The music is 126 bpm my favorite speed for FuseDance and Booty Barre. I use motiontraxx.com for their music and love it!!
We have two new video's called FuseDance-Cardio Melt and Fuse Dance-Cardio Lean being released in April/May...maybe this is a new format I should do continuing education...what do you think?
31-40 of 148

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin