Reformer for Low Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 646

Reformer for Low Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Class 646

Watch this Class
More please! Great to focus on the ease of movement - amazing what can be accomplished that way. How about a sciatica session?
2 people like this.
Excellent! Wonderful technique! Studying the cueing and hands on very closely. I have seen some of his short pod casts and had been wanting more. So glad to see this type of content. Very impressive. Please keep it coming. Thank you!
Is Pilates recommended for people with severe back trouble meaning they have rods in their lower back and neck along with muscle spasms?

Also, if I'm going to purchase 1 piece of equipment what should I buy first?
Kathy P
Another great class. I'm a Polestar gal and it is always great to see Brent in action. This will be great for my low back problems and I have the click in the hip as well.
Awesome class! Very precise & effective coz I just did his class on the reformer! Thank you Brent for sharing with us :) I like the "think about the bone moving rather than muscles" makes a lot of difference!
The best. thank you again for giving us the best. Low back sensations are common with all clients and these exercises will help greatly. I also know whata typewriter is :)
I love Brent's work, he has an amazing eye and opened up so more possibilities in my teaching. Thank You
Being Polestar trained this was invaluable - Thanks Brent and thanks Pilates Anytime - More Please!
I know it says I haven't watched this but I did on my phone...which, btw, I got just for pilatesanytime. Thank you so much! I haven't often wished I could spend 6 months apprenticing under Brent and this was just one more reminder why I really enjoy anything he shares!!
Love this class, can´t wait to do it again!
31-40 of 155

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin