BASI® Mat Flow<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 677

BASI® Mat Flow
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 677

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank You Sarah ~ really enjoyed the pace of this class !!
Wooohooo Sarah! Great variations, loved it! Way to go my friend!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah, loved it! Made my husband do it with me, he's sooo sweaty now!
1 person likes this.
Love the fluidity of this class and the fun way you deliver Sarah . Thank you
1 person likes this.
Nice session...especially loved supine spine twist with sgl arm, rollover variations, plank with sgl lateral leg, and the fabulous side plank sequencing at the end. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Well done Sarah.. great class!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class to start the day!
Thanks Sarah!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely love this class! I love the side bend series at the end, I have been tweaking different ways to get people in a side bend and I can't believe I've never thought of this unique way. You are an excellent teacher! I also love how you admit that there is an exercise that you find difficult (roll up), I feel like admitting those things makes our clients so much more relaxed. Excited to see more classes from you :)
Thanks everyone! So pleased to hear you all have enjoyed this workout. More fun to come.
2 people like this.
Sarah, Thank you so much for this wonderful class. I always get such enjoyment out of doing Pilates. PAT allows me to try various instructors and methods of Pilates. It is interesting and informative to see the variations each instructor has, each with their own strengths. I love the side series you provided in this class. Thank you again. Have a great day!
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin