Creative Reformer Variations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 697

Creative Reformer Variations
Courtney Miller
Class 697

Watch this Class
Lynn S
1 person likes this.
I am delighted to see a Stott instructor on PA. And what a fabulous session too! Mew variations to stimulate my clases. Courtney is so clear and conscience. Thank you.
Courtney Miller

Thank you everyone! I'll be filming some more classes next month for Pilates Anytime and would love to hear from you! What exercises or target areas would you like to see me focus on? Let me me know your ideas and I'll be sure to incorporate them!
1 person likes this.
I love the creativity of your sessions. I would always rather my clients are challenged, not bored. I thrive on variety, so whatever you can cook up would be great. Also, do you have any suggestions on how to advise clients on wrist pain? My daughter is certifying with Stott here in Naples, Fl. She was born in Toronto when I was still dancing with The National Ballet of Canada!!
1 person likes this.
Courtney thank you for another great class
1 person likes this.
Love this class.
1 person likes this.
This is one of my absolute favorite Pilatesanytime offerings!
1 person likes this.
Really great class. I do feel rebalanced! Thank you Courtney.
1 person likes this.
Great class Courtney! You were in my STOTT Pilates Advanced Reformer course a few years ago! Amazing to see what you have accomplished. You are an excellent instructor!
Courtney Miller
Hi everyone! Thanks for the great feedback! I know it can be challenging to find time to exercise during the holiday season, but Pilates Anytime makes it easier to stick with your routine. If you do - you'll be less stressed and improve your immune system too!
Courtney Miller
Hi Gabrielle! Great to see you on here! That was a fun group and the 2 or 3rd time I took that one :) I love going back and retaking courses, you can always learn something new + a great workout!!
31-40 of 135

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin