The Client's First Session<br>Julian Littleford<br>Workshop 736

The Client's First Session
Julian Littleford
Workshop 736

Watch this Workshop
Thank you!!! Wonderful
Love, love love. More, more, more!!!!
Hi having trouble viewing from my iPod. I am on the go. I have used my iPod for your site before no problems. I have attempted to watch it serval times. First Hurricane sandy lost power, then a s ow storm. Can you please help
Reformerchick~ I believe that you emailed about this and I sent you an email in response.
Excellent, please can we have more of these tutorials
1 person likes this.
It is worth noting, not all pregnant women anteriorly tilt. if the baby is carried high the woman may posteriorly tilt. It is not a given fact that every post natal woman will have an anterior tilt, although this is the most common presentation.
This is fantastic, Thank you Julian. I have a client that had a hysterectomy. She was a Pilates client for a couple of years previous to surgery. When she was cleared to start exercising again I used this set of exercises to reintroduce her to Pilates. It worked great!
1 person likes this.
This is fantastic, invaluable for a young teacher and forever student. Julian is a great teacher that is no doubt sorely missed. Thank you for leaving some of your magic with us all.
Is it possible to have a transcript of this workshop once it is bought?
Is it possible to download transcripts for this workshop after purchasing?
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin