Energizing Cadillac<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 776

Energizing Cadillac
Leah Stewart
Class 776

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Leah your classes are my favorite. I love all the different variations you create with every class. Thank you so much! I always look forward to your classes on PA!
1 person likes this.
5 Star! You achieve length and stabilisation with such simple moves. Great flow and imaginative cues.
1 person likes this.
Leah you are so vey creative..love that you keep true to original repertoire but add so much of your own style and personality! I am constantly amazed at the different things we can do on this equipment.. Its never boring! Very fun but tuff workout. Stretch at the end was to die for!!
1 person likes this.
Ladies!

I am so happy to see this class up on PA! I had so much fun creating and doing this class, and I am so happy to hear your kind words! Pilates is such an creative movement form, it always amazing all the different ways we can move and use the equipment.

Love to you all!
Leah, you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful creativity with the work. I absolutely LOVED this class. I always learn so much from you. You not only help me deepen my practice, but you help to make me a better teacher! xxox
Thanks you Leah! Loved it!
Evie and Deborah!

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you are enjoying the class!
Fantastic!
I really loved this class. As a teacher of 8 years I'll enjoy trying some new moves with my clients. Thanks Leah!
I really loved this class. As a teacher of 8 years I'll enjoy trying some new moves with my clients. Thanks Leah!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin