Lower Body Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 862

Lower Body Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 862

Watch this Class
This class is incredible! Niedra, you have such a great fund of bodymind knowledge, I am so impressed! I want all of my foot and ankle patients to see this! Oh my, what a wonderful release for a mere 30" investment! THANK YOU
Niedra Gabriel
You are very welcome Nancy.
Niedra Gabriel
Azra,

This is fabulous - I am so glad to hear this. Yes, I am well aware that this sort of work is far more basic and fundamental to sorting and clearing the body so it can " recieve" exercises and movements properly. I am very happy to know you are experiencing this.
Niedra thank you for your incredible tutorial! I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to sharing what I learned with my colleagues and clients. I used a tennis ball for the calf releases and all I can say is OUCH!!! But the feeling afterwards was amazing. Thank you and I look forward to more fabulous presentations from you.
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Mary, so glad you are enjoying the pain and teh ecstacy of removing deep tension from your legs, I hope you can see how much this work can assist you in the quality of your regular pilates practices.
Niedra,That was awesome. I learned so much from this class. I especially enjoyed the pelvic listing exercises to work the hip joint. Your straight leg and alignment cues were so helpful in getting me to feel this work. Moving the ball from side to side on the calf was also a nice addition to how I first learned this one. Also amazing, PA - is how different each of these foot classes are in their content.Thank you all for what you have provided for helping us understand our feet better.
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Laurie, I am highly interested in feet and legs on this deep level, so glad you got value from this work. I find it so helpful.
wishing you much success - I see you have a lovely studio.
This class is awesome! As a nurse who is on her feet for 10 hour shifts, this is pure relief!
Niedra Gabriel
Robyn, I am so happy to read your post, it makes my day... I also see you run marathons which is also very demanding on your legs - keep on releasing and enjoying life! You are an inspiration.
Where can I purchase the half roller?
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin