Correcting Posture<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 895

Correcting Posture
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 895

Watch this Class
Loved reading your helpful answers to some very serious questions here, Elizabeth. Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Trying to catch you on tour !
I found this class to be absolutely amazing for my tight thoracic & shoulders! Thank you!
"Live long and Prosper!" Great class. Thank you!
Excellent for improving that computer posture...thank you!
Gran clase pero me gustaría verla subtitulada en español.
Excellent cueing!! You are an inspiration!
gracias por la enseñanza, lastima que los subtitulos muchas veces hacian perder la imagen de Elizabeth, ha tener en cuenta que cuando se desarrollan en el suelo, subtitular arriba. gracias
Thank you for another well organised and organically delivered session! I'll have to admit that if I hadn't come across your whole person approach to Pilates as an integrative movement practice, well, I would have stayed away from pilates altogether....a question about your version of the single leg kick: for me at this point, it represents an "ideal" to work towards, so on my way towards improving my deep core line control and fluidity, would it be beneficial to relate this movement sequence the prone feldenkrais lesson from his ATM book? Sorry for the long winded ness of all this. I'll appreciate any guidance in this regards.
Thank you Masteneh for engaging so thoroughly with this class. My Single Leg Kick requires simultaneous, balanced activation of most of the myofascial continuities named by Tom Myers. Preparations for this exercise include hip extension together with knee flexion while sustaining a neutral pelvis or posterior pelvic tilt. You will find these combinations in Feldenkrais, in yoga (the kneeling Camel pose) and in Pilates Reformer kneeling Thigh Stretch. My 2016 Pilates Anytime class on the Reformer Tower slated to post in March (I think) has several sequences that will prepare you for this very demanding Single Leg Kick.
very interesting, thank you!
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin