Holiday Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 915

Holiday Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 915

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith - enjoyed every segment of your class - especially the variations on the ab series!! Will use that in class today!! Kudos to you for wearing the santa hat :) Happy Holidays!
3 people like this.
A wonderful holiday gift! A high end of level 2 is always welcome and even more so when it keeps the mind as engaged as the body.
5 people like this.
love love love. love your transitions, hip extensor, upper back work. O and side plank! AND that you fit all this into a 40 min. class. A perfect length when you have a 4 mo. old and a 2 yr. old at home. I'm so glad you are teaching on pilates anytime!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed your class especially the transitions from one move to the other. Mind and body were both suitably challenged.
2 people like this.
I so love everyone of your classes....You have re inspired me as a teacher! I love how slow and mindfully you move through the entire class and how amazing I feel after every class.
Thank you so much everyone. I so appreciate you taking class with me and sharing your wonderful comments. Merry Christmas to you all!
Thanks Meredith! A great class with a little christmas spirit, even here in New Zealand where I enjoy Pilates Anytime - anytime. Hope to see you again soon. Maybe in Germany?
Great to hear from you Maike! Hoping New Zealand is wonderful and warm. Hoping to see you soon.... :)
1 person likes this.
What a great class to ring in the New Year! Blessings to all for 2013!!
1 person likes this.
Loved all the variations ~ really fun class! Thank you Meredith! Great one to start 2013 with! Happy New Year!!! :))
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin